The industries have got a new way to rationalize their process post liberalization. The experts take care of the industrial productivity and functional improvements. The most important up gradation is the equipments and the machines that are used now. This has led to the betterment of the industry and help to get better investment. The plastic testing instruments that are required in industry are extremely beneficial.
The industries should invest in good lab testing instruments as they help an industry a lot. Sure, technology has come a long way and it helps us with almost everything but these testing instruments are irreplaceable.
Reasons why you should upgrade your lab equipments
There are many laboratories of different industries who continue to use the same equipment even though technology has revolutionized and there are several better equipments available in the market today.
Up graded Laboratory Integration
The technology, software and laboratory systems are constantly changing and updating it, older machines can make gathering and storing of data a bit difficult. These days, almost all equipments have the best software and advanced information system which can upload data immediately after input and can be processed that second. Then the network of the data is created which provides you with much more information you require as compared to your older machine and helps you in building a concrete laboratory network.
The best way to improve customer service is by decreasing your time to process the samples you have received. This can be achieved by better workflow among your workers and integration of the updated equipment. This new equipment of the lab and better process for doing the work will not only help you to better your image with the customers but also improves the quality of the work as the workload reduces and in that same time frame the worker will be able to conduct way more tests compared to previously.
Low Maintenance Cost
If you go through situation where are in constant need to update your equipments and software then it is high time that you replace them with much better ones. A little bit of research beforehand will help. The newer systems help you to deliver faster results and at a much cheaper cost. The maintenance of it is also pretty affordable and you do not have to worry for the maintenance and your work will be done in a much smoother way compared to the previous one. The time required to do the task also reduces thus resulting in getting more done at the same time frame.
In the market today there are several products which promises a lot but many fail to deliver the expectations associated with the product of the customer. Given below are some recommendations of plastic testing equipments which have provided 100 percent client satisfaction and are absolutely up to date in the market and available at an affordable price too.
Some of the important plastic testing equipments are:
- Melt Flow Index Tester – Manual
- Melt Flow Index Tester Panorama
- Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance Tester – Escr
- Melt Flow Index Tester – Motorized Sample Cutting
- Tensile Testing Machine Panorama Computerised
- Tensile Strength Tester Digital
- Tensile Testing Tester Computerised
- Izod Charpy Impact Tester
- Notch cutter
- Humidity Chamber Digital
- Vibration Table Panorama
- Vibration Table Eco Model
- Testing Strength Tester Panorama
- Tearing Strength Tester
- Peel Strength/ Seal Strength Tester Digital
- Peel Adhesion Bond Seal Strength Tester Computerised
- Drop Tester Manual
- Drop Tester Pneumatic
- Heat Seal Tester 300mm
- Heat Seal Tester 150mm
- Dart Impact Tester
- Co – efficient Friction Tester Computerised
- Co- Efficient of Friction Tester
- Hot Air Oven Digital
- Muffle Furnace
- Wall Thickness Gauge Digital- Magna- Mike 8600
- Specific Gravity Balance Digital – Advanced Model
- Heat Deformation – HDT/VSP Tester
- Colour Matching Cabinet – Asia
- Spectrophotometers – TP 800
- TP310 Portable Colour Measurement
- TP110 Portable Colour Measurement
- GSM Round Cutter
- Ozone Test Chamber
- Puncture Resistance tester
- Gloss Meter
- Illuminated Inspection Magnifier
You should up grade your equipments by using these and get better results altogether.