2021, despite all the difficulties, is considered a breakthrough year for cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was first recognized as a legal tender at the state level (in El Salvador). PayPal is already actively working with cryptocurrencies. Interest from institutional investors is steadily increasing. If you also want to enter the world of crypto and are wondering where to buy it at affordable prices, read on to discover the best crypto exchange.
Cryptocurrency Converter in Simple Terms
It is necessary to define the concept of the word “conversion” first. Conversion is the exchange of one asset for another. Consequently, a cryptocurrency converter is a service that receives the cryptocurrency you want to exchange and sends you the cryptocurrency you want to get. Today, there are a lot of cryptocurrency converters, so you must be aware of all the details to select the best platform.
Reasons to Invest in Crypto
In 2021, people started actively investing in cryptocurrencies, and in 2022, this tendency will continue. There are 2 main reasons:
- Haters of cryptocurrencies have turned into active supporters. JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon called Bitcoin a fraud back in 2017. Now, however, his company is creating its cryptocurrency. Even the U.S. government is beginning to realize that it will not be able to resist the global acceptance of cryptocurrencies and is now actively looking for ways to regulate the crypto industry.
- Worldwide acceptance. Every day you hear about new merchants that accept cryptocurrencies as a payment method. Here are some examples:
- Mastercard created a Bitcoin debit card.
- The U.S. is aiming to optimally regulate the industry.
- More and more people are learning about cryptocurrencies through the media and the web.
- The first BTC-ETF was approved in the U.S.
How to Choose the Best Crypto Exchange Platform?
Today, there are a lot of crypto exchanges, each featuring its advantages. Some of them use the latest technology or offer the lowest commissions, while others combine the two. However, this is not a complete list of things you should take into account. So, when looking for the best crypto converter, pay attention to:
- When you make a conversion, you pay for the services of an exchange. And although for small volumes commission may seem insignificant, when you get to large sums, the fees take away a significant part of your money. So, the lower the commission is, the better.
- The work of the support service. If you suddenly have any problems (and it happens from time to time, especially with newcomers), contact support will be the only way to solve the problem. So, it should be fast, helpful, and work 24/7.
- The number of conversion pairs. This is not the most important parameter, but it may be crucial for those who want to trade unpopular altcoins.
- Conversion opportunities. Now crypto converters are becoming more functional, and the features that distinguish them from their competitors play an important role.
Choose a crypto exchange you can trust after thorough research of all the available options.
What Is the Leading Cryptocurrency Converter in 2022?
Godex is the leading cryptocurrency converter in 2022. It is an online service that provides anonymous, secure, and fast cryptocurrency exchange. When visiting https://godex.io/exchange, you don’t have to provide any personal information, create an account, or register. Moreover, there are no exchange limits.
Godex.io monitors the best exchange rates on Bitfinex, HITBtc, and Binance to offer you the most profitable deal. The exchange process is simplified and takes a few minutes. The conversion is done automatically without human involvement.
The execution time usually varies from 5 to 30 minutes, depending on how quickly the transaction is confirmed by the network and a new block is formed. Different coins require different confirmation times, and users are warned about possible delays in advance. After the coins arrive in the exchanger’s wallet, further actions usually take a few minutes.
The development team consists of brilliant specialists with a lot of experience in the blockchain field. And they do not stop working on improving the service for users.
In the End
10 years ago Bitcoin was worth less than $100, and today, it has risen above $40,000. The popularity of cryptocurrencies is growing exponentially. That means there are thousands of crypto converters that help users acquire the asset they want. Godex.io is online 24/7 and offers 300+ coins and tokens to convert on favorable terms.